1625 Independent People

Text size:
Share this page: Add to Twitter Add to Facebook Add to LinkedIn

Latest News

Tales by the Oven
Friday 18 August 2017

A year of positive energy
Tuesday 1 August 2017

How To Make a Complaint

How to make a complaint at Independent People

We want to know when we get things wrong so we get them right in the future.

If you think you haven’t had the best service from us, please let us know. We also want to hear if you think we’ve done a good job.

If you are a young person we are supporting and you feel we have failed in any way please let your support worker know.

If the matter is not fixed or worked out, then please contact a manager or Director on 0800 731 7213 to make a complaint.

How we will handle your complaint

Whether you are a service user, stakeholder, supplier or a member of the public, we will confirm we’ve had your complaint within two working days, and will investigate and respond within 10 working days.

We will record your complaint in writing, but you don't have to write to us, a member of staff can record it for you or help you to record it.

We are committed to treating everyone fairly. It is vital that you let us know if you feel you have been treated unfairly because of your age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, race  (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex (gender) or sexual orientation.

More information

You can use the Contact us page to get in touch and speak to someone about what is going on.

All contents copyright© 2013. 1625 Independent People is a charity and a registered society (Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, reg: 23964R exempt from registration with the Charity Commission). Registered office: Kingsley Hall, 59 Old Market Street, Bristol, BS2 0ER. Created & Managed By Solsoft